As a model our closely supervised students will preform your permanent makeup procedure with a certified trainer. Being a model is a safe process in that our teachers are with the students at all times monitoring their every move. It allows people to take advantage of having permanent make-up at a reduced cost.
Procedures are performed by students who are in training under the strict supervision of our instructors. Procedures are not performed by the instructors. The minimum teacher to student ratio is 1-on-1 per procedure table.
Color and Shape
The shape of the eyebrows and lip liner is always drawn on prior to the tattooing procedure. Once you have approved the shape and color we then continue with the actual tattooing.
Schedules and class dates
It takes 2 visits for all permanent cosmetics procedures before your finished, Prices do not include your followup visit, same fee every visit. All class dates are listed on our training page.
Booking an Appointment
With the program being very successful and popular we sometimes have a waiting list. Appointments are booked on a first come first serve basis. The amount of students registered for a particular class determines the amount of models booked per month.
TO BE A MODEL PLEASE CONTACT US BELOW. Please leave your phone number as well.
BOOK ONLINE TO BE A MODEL AND SEE AVAILABLE DATES OR
pre-care & post-care instructions
TO BE A MODEL- please read
- If you have had Permanent Makeup previously done in the same area we will be working on, you will need to text the number on this page and send a picture of your brows close up and in good lighting to see if you are a good candidate. Light/soft color is ok but dark saturated ink is not good. If you fail to tell us, we reserve the right to refuse service and may recommend removal and you will forfeit your deposit for the lost appointment time. No Exceptions!
Microblading Eyebrows Pre-Care:
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure.
- *NO alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!).
- *Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- *Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- *Avoid power shakes and power greens, Fish Oil, and "Hair, Skin, Nail" supplements 24 hours prior to procedure.
- *Discontinue Glycolics, Chemical Peels and Retin-A 4 weeks prior.
- *Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure. Check your moisturizer, facewash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for anything that says acid.
- *No brow waxing or tinting one week before.
- *Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle as well.
- *You have to be off any kind of Accutane for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
IF YOU GET FILLERS, THEY SHOULD BE DONE 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR DONE 6 WEEKS AFTER THE PROCEDURE.
IF YOU USE BOTOX, IT SHOULD BE PERFORMED EITHER 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE.
AVOID POWER SHAKES AND POWER GREENS 3 DAYS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE, CAUSES BLOOD THINNING AND HEAVY BLEEDING!
WE DO NOT WORK ON ANYONE PREGNANT OR STILL BREAST FEEDING, NO EXCEPTIONS
NOT CANDIDATES FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (No exceptions)
- If you are any of these medications, you will bleed and the pigment WILL NOT retain)
- If you "keloid" scar, you need to ask your doctor (raised scarring)
IF YOU ARE ON THESE MEDICATIONS:
- Triflusal (Disgren)
- Clopidogrel (Plavix)
- Prasugrel (Effient)
- Ticagrelor (Brilinta)
- Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
- Cilostazol (Pletal)
- Vorapaxar (Zontivity)
- Dipyridamole (Persantine
- Pradaxia (dibigatran)
- Xarelto (rivaraxaban)
- Eliquis (apixaban)
- Savaysa (edoxaban)
- If you have oily skin, your results WILL appear softer (eyebrows can look solid) in appearance and may require additional procedures.
- Dark Skin types please note that your permanent makeup will not appear as bold as lighter skin types. (Indian, African American, Filipino, etc.)
- Plan on scheduling your touch-up within the first 6 months.
- Come to your appointment with your eyebrows penciled the way you like them (optional) if you like & bring your eyebrow pencil with you
- Clients with darker skin (Indian, African American, Filipino, etc.), Please know that the Hair Strokes and Eye Liners WILL NOT appear as defined or as dark as lighter skin types due to the skin color already being naturally darker.
IF USING AN EYELASH GROWTH SERUM (Latisse) OR THERE LIKE ON YOUR EYEBROWS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE AND CAN NOT USE UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER PROCEDURE.
3D Hairstroke Eyebrows Post-Care:
- 3D HAIRSTROKES EYEBROWS IS A "DRY HEAL" DO NOT GET WET, AND NO SWEATING FOR 10 DAYS
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring and pigment loss!
- COMPLETELY avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a minimum of 4 weeks after your procedure. Direct sunlight can cause the pigment to change color while it is healing and can also cause hyper pigmentation and scarring.
- Avoid pool, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers and/or hot baths for 3 weeks.
- Avoid sweating for a full 10 days. Any physical effort, gym, hot weather, any other activity that may cause sweating through or on the brows will cause the "hairstrokes" to blur under the skin, there is no fixing this.
- Avoid sleeping on your face/brows for the first 10 days.
- NO makeup or skincare products to be used on the treated area for two weeks.
- NO facials, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- After 10 days, once the area has healed completely, consider using sunblock when going out in the sun to stop the color from fading.
- Eyebrow tinting should not be undertaken for 2 weeks after your procedure.
- Avoid Retin-A, Chemical Peels and Microderms around the brow area once healed.
EYEBROWS- Typical Effects
- DAY 1 & 2 - The eyebrows are approximately 20 to 25% darker and bolder in width than they will be when healed. Your skin is red under the pigment which causes the color of the pigment to appear darker. There is some swelling, although difficult to see due to the thickness of the skin in the eyebrow area. This will subside. Exfoliation, which begins in a few days, will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure to flake away and a more narrow appearance will result. New skin will heal over the pigmented area and result in a softer appearance of your eyebrows. Don’t be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in size than you desire. This is all part of the process.
- DAY 3 - Eyebrows will start to itch and will appear a bit thicker in texture. Natural exfoliation begins., do not exfoliate yourself.
- DAY 4 - The skin begins to flake- peeling from the outside edges first.
- DAY 5 - Color finishes flaking off and appears softer and greyer for 8 weeks until color clarifies.
AVOID ANY SKINCARE THAT HAS THE WORDS "ACID" "RETIN A" "GLYCOL" ON THE AREA TREATED!